- 01. When do I contact Customer Service?
- 02. I forgot my password. What should I do?
- 03. Do I need to create an account to place an order?
- 04. How do I change my account information?
- 05. How can I receive information from Pedro García?
- 06. Can I unsuscribe from Pedro García email updates?
- 07. Which size should I choose?
- 08. How do I know if an item is in stock?
- 09. Do you offer a repairs service?
- 10. What payment methods does Pedro García accept?
- 11. Is it safe to use my credit card online at Pedro García?
- 12. How much duties and taxes will I have to pay?
- 13. When will my order be shipped?
- 14. Which countries does Pedro García ship?
- 15. When will I receive my order?
- 16. Can I track my order?
- 17. Is my package insured?
- 18. Can I cancel an order?
- 19. How do I return an item?
- 20. How do I exchange an item?
- 21. I received a faulty product. What should I do?
- 22. Can I add items to my existing order?
- 23. Will I be refunded the full value of my order?
- 24. Once my order has been returned, how long will it take for my refund to be processed?
However, registered customers are entitled to enjoy the following benefits:— Track your orders.
— Request your return or exchange directly from your account.
— Access your Wish List.
— Save your addresses for faster shopping.
Sign up to our email updates to receive all the latest news as well as
information about our upcoming sales.
Yes. Simply click “unsuscribe”.
All of our products come in Italian sizes. To convert this to your usual size, simply visit our size, just click on our size guide link on any product page or see size guide information in the Customer Service section.
For additional questions regarding sizes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
All items are in stock unless "Sold Out" is displayed. Please be aware that even if an item is in your shopping bag, it can still be bought by another customer until you have completed your order.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Paypal are all accepted.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure the Pedro García online store uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This encrypts and protects the data you send to us over the internet.
Additionally, when you look at the location (URL) field at the top of the browser you will notice it begin with 'https:' instead of the normal 'http:‘, the "s" indicates that you are in secure mode.
To ensure your information is kept private, we do not process or store any payment information in our database
All orders from countries within the European Union are shipped on DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis, meaning that all taxes are included in the final price.
Deliveries from Switzerland, Norway, Canada and the U.S.
The price of each item already includes the sales tax (VAT) as well as all customs duties and handling fees.
Your order will be fulfilled within one business day, subject to card clearance and stock availability. We operate Monday to Friday, excluding Spanish bank holidays.
We currently ship to all countries within the European Union & Switzerland, Norway, Canada & the US. Sign in to be notified when more countries are added.
Please note that we are unable to deliver to post office boxes.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation including your tracking number.
If you have created an account at the Pedro García online store, you will be able to view and track your order.
Simply sign in to your account and click on “My Account” and then “My Orders”.
The status of your orders will be displayed.
If you have any questions regarding your order, please email us at email@example.com
Pedro García insures each purchase from the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. All orders require signature upon delivery, at which point you become responsible for the shipment. If you specified a recipient other than yourself for delivery purposes, you also accept that signature by the third party is sufficient proof of delivery and fulfillment.
If you are based in the EU, in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs), you have the right to cancel your order with us, provided you give us written notice within seven working days of receipt. To cancel an order, you must:
- - Inform us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate your intention to cancel the order in accordance with the DSRs , and include the order number issued at time of purchase.
- - On receipt of your notice of order cancellation, customer service will email you a Returns Number. Please write this on the return form that you received with your order, and include it with your return so we can process your refund promptly.
- - You must return the Product(s) to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them, and at your own cost and risk. Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment, as our free pickup service does not apply to orders cancelled under the Distance Selling Regulations. All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and from the country that the order was delivered to.
- - We recommend that you insure the return shipment, as it is your duty to take reasonable care of the goods and you will be liable for any damage to said items until we receive them at our warehouse. We also recommend that you use a secure, trackable means of shipping to return your order to us at PEDRO GARCIA STORES, C/ Jorge Juan 12, callejón, local C, 28001 Madrid, and that you keep proof of shipping documentation, in case of a dispute.
- - We will refund the full value of your order, including shipping costs, within 30 days of receiving your notice of order cancellation. If we do not receive the items from the canceled order, we will arrange to have them picked up from you at your cost.
Please note that you may only use your right to cancel the order in accordance with the DSRs if you give us formal written notice of cancellation within seven working days of receiving the order, as described above.
To return or exchange your purchased item(s) please request a Return Number through the “My Account” section within 14 days of receiving your order.
Items must be returned to us in perfect conditions accompanied by the Returns and Exchanges form.
All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you have decided to keep them. Shoes must be returned unmarked and in their original, undamaged shoebox and dust bag, as this is considered part of the product. If not, the return may not be accepted, and may be sent back to the customer.
Receiving your Return Number
- 01. Sign in to your account, click on “My Orders” and then on your order number.
- 02. Click on “Create a Return/Exchange” and choose the item(s)you want to Return and the reason for returning them.
- 03. If you would like to exchange an item for a different size, please choose “size” as the reason for return, and then select the size you would like.
- 04. You will be refunded via the original payment method, note that shipping costs will not be refunded.
- 05. Check the box to agree to the terms of our Return Policy. You will receive an email containing your Return Number, which you can use to return your item(s) to us within the next 14 days.
Returning your purchase
- 01. Place the item(s) in the original shipping box
- 02. Sign a copy of the Returns and Exchange form and place it inside the box. This document was enclosed with your order upon delivery.
- 03. Place the return-shipping label on the box on top of the previous delivery.
- 04. Arrange your free collection with UPS before your return number expires. To do this, visit www.ups.com, select you country and schedule a pickup. Make sure to quote our account number provided with your return number.
- 05. You will be notified via email once your order has been received and processed.
Purchased items are exchangeable for a different size. All exchanges are based on stock availability and are shipped to you free of charge. Should you be interested in a different style, simply return your item(s) to us and simply make a new order.
To exchange an item please request a Return Number through My Account within 14 days of receiving your order, and specify the size you would like.
We will help you arrange the return shipping. Since we need to know the details of the damage before we decide how to return the item, please do not send anything back to us without our knowledge and confirmation.
Items are considered faulty if they are received damaged, or when a manufacturing defect occurs within 12 months of purchase. Please note that items damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered faulty.
If you have any questions regarding faulty items, please email us at email@example.com
Unfortunately, it is not possible to combine orders or add items to an existing order. If you would like all your items to be delivered together, you will need to cancel your order(s) and place a new order with all the items you would like together.
You will be refunded via the original payment method, including shipping costs for defective items or orders canceled under the DSRs only; otherwise, shipping costs will not be refunded.
We will make every effort to ensure a prompt refund and will send an email notification when your return is processed. Returns are generally processed within 5-7 business days from the date of receipt to our return location.
Please note that credit/debit card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on the cards issuers and their processing. Unfortunately, we are unable to control this.