In this section PEDRO GARCÍA states the corporate Privacy and Data Protection Policy regarding the personal data which the user may provide when accessing our Online Store. Our aim is to protect the online information the same way it is protected in the other media.
In this regard, PEDRO GARCÍA submits to the jurisdiction of the State control body, the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos), concerning the thereof enforceable legislation.
Furthermore, should the user make a purchase on the online store, only data that is absolutely needed will be rendered to the Public Administration responsible for fiscal and tax subjects.
PEDRO GARCÍA does not sell, rent or reveal names, addresses, emails or any other personal information from our customers to third parties.
However, third parties may be hired for web maintenance, database management or emailing. Third parties are not authorized to use the above mentioned data for any other purposes.
When you contact our website and fill in the enabled form, you transfer your personal data to us, more specifically your name, address, landline phone and mobile phone, which is necessary for the correct management of online purchases.
The personal data provided must be truthful, complete, exact and updated, so you must notify any modifications in such data as soon as possible.
Likewise, should the user have checked the box in the registry form consenting his/her subscription to the newsletter and to the usage of his/her personal data for the purpose of advertising and marketing of PEDRO GARCÍA’s online store services and products, then his/her personal data will be used for the above mentioned purposes (via any means of communication, including the user’s email address). On the contrary, should the user decide not to authorize the handling of his/her data for the purpose of advertising and marketing of the online store services and products and of third collaborating companies or export partners, or decide not to authorize the reception of the newsletter, then the user should not check the pertaining box in the registry form. From then on, the user will become part of our internal Robinson list, which prevents him/her from receiving advertising and marketing communications and our corporate newsletter.
If you wish to exercise your access, rectification, cancellation and opposition rights acknowledged by the existing legal provisions regarding personal data protection, you can send a formal notice to: PEDRO GARCÍA STORES, SL, C/ Jorge Juan 12, callejón, local C, 28001 Madrid, España or send an email to email@example.com mentioning the GDPR reference and providing ID proof in both cases.
In accordance with Law of Services from the Information and E-commerce Society 34/2002 (Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de comercio electrónico), PEDRO GARCÍA agrees not to send advertising information or offers by email or by any other equivalent electronic media without identifying them as commercial information and without the receiver’s request or authorization.
– The data to manage the member user relationship and invoicing will be kept during the whole time that the commercial relationship is ongoing. Once the relationship is finished, if applicable, the data may be kept during the time that the legislation requires.
– The data to send advertising information of our products will be kept indefinitely until you express your will to eliminate it, if applicable.
Your data will be comunicated to the following entities:
– Financial entities through which the management of payments and charges is coordinated.
– Competent Public Administrations in the cases prescribed by law and defined in it.
– IT service providers, even cloud computing ones.
For the purpose of sending newsletters and news bulletins, we may use the Mailchimp tool which belongs to the American company The Rocket Group, LLC. In this case, this is not transfer of data, because the data will only be used by this platform solely and exclusively to send the bulletins. Furthermore, this company supports the Privacy Shield protocol which allows international data transfers between the EU and the USA.
Every individual who provides us with his/her personal data has the following rights:
– Any individual has the right to obtain a confirmation whether we are using personal data that concerns them or not. The individuals concerned have the right to access their personal data, as well as request a rectification of the inaccurate data or, if applicable, request its removal when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
– In the terms established in the General Data Protection Regulation, the individuals concerned may request the limitation of the handling of their data or portability, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
– In certain circumstances and due to reasons related to their particular situation, the individuals concerned may oppose to the handling of their data. If you have granted your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the handling based on the consent prior to the withdrawal. In these cases, we will stop handling the data or, if applicable, we will stop doing so for that specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of claims.
– In the case of any vulneration of your rights, especially when your exercise has not been fulfilled, you may file a claim in The Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) or any other competent supervisory authority. You may also obtain more information about your rights by addressing to the aformentioned institutions.
In any case, in order to exercise the aforementioned rights, we have enabled the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All website contents (included, but not limited to, databases, images, pictures, drawings, charts, text files, documents, software, as well as logos, brands, trade names and other distinguishing marks) are property of PEDRO GARCÍA or property of the content providers. The content of the providers has been licensed or assigned by the providers and is protected by the national and international Intellectual Property laws.
Compilation, design, sorting and editing of all web content is exclusive property of PEDRO GARCÍA and it is protected by the national and international laws for intellectual and industrial property.
Brands, labels, distinguishing marks or logos of the website are property of PEDRO GARCÍA and have been duly registered.
Texts, data and graphic designs are property of PEDRO GARCÍA or of the entities supplying information, and may not be subsequently modified, copied, transformed, altered, reproduced, adapted or translated by third parties, without express authorization of the owner of said content. Making texts, data and graphic designs available does not, under any circumstances, imply cession of its ownership or granting of rights of exploitation, reproduction, dissemination, transformation, distribution or transmission in your favor, other than the right of use entailed by the legitimate use of http://www.pedrogarcia.com.
This website and all its content, including the texts, documents, pictures, drawings, graphic charts, databases, software as well as logos, brands, trade names other distinguishing marks are property of PEDRO GARCÍA or property of third parties who have authorized the use of the same.
PEDRO GARCÍA assumes no liability whatsoever, either indirectly or secondarily for injury and damage of all kind, which may arise from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, existing products and services or those offered in the websites, which are not managed by PEDRO GARCÍA and which may be accessed by means of the website. However, PEDRO GARCÍA falls within Article 17 of Spanish Services for Information Society and Electronic Commerce Act 34/2002 of July 11th, (Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y Comercio Electrónico, LSSICE), given that PEDRO GARCÍA is not aware that the information or activity to which users are directed from said links is unlawful or may injure goods or rights of a third party that lend themselves to indemnity.
Inclusion of hyperlinks in http://www.pedrogarcia.com does not necessarily imply that PEDRO GARCÍA maintains trade relations or associative links with the owner of the website on which the link is established. It serves merely informational purposes, hence that PEDRO GARCÍA is not responsible nor grants guarantees of any nature, neither expressly nor implicitly regarding the tradability, suitability, quality, characteristics, origin, commercialization or any other aspect of the information and/or products. PEDRO GARCÍA is not responsible for the misuse of the website’s content, being the sole responsibility of the person that accesses or uses them.
PEDRO GARCÍA is aware of the importance of protecting minors on the Internet. The present website is not intended for children under the age of 18. We will not knowingly collect or treat personal data information via this site from visitors in this age group. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose to Websites. Minors, with the exception of those that have been declared above age [Article 314 of the Spanish Civil Code (Código Civil)], cannot enter a sales contract. In the event the sales contract is entered into, it will be declared void.
The parties subject themselves to the applicable Spanish and Community legislation on data protection, e-commerce and intellectual property and, especially, to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Any other litigious matter that may result from the registration or purchase on the Online Store will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunal of Madrid /of the user’s address.
comments, doubts or queries